Home > About Sexual Assault
About Sexual Assault
- Need Help Now? Pandora's Project offers peer support only, but here you can locate crisis resources and hotlines if you need a professional to talk to.
- Meet Sexual Violence Survivors Read the stories of rape and sexual abuse survivors - and learn how Pandy's helps them as they heal.
- Definitions Learn the definitions of rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse.
- For All Survivors Pandora's Project wants all rape and sexual abuse survivors to know that you are not alone, that it gets better, and that others understand.
- For Men Information for male rape and sexual abuse survivors, as well as links to other resources.
- For LGBTQ survivors Thoughts and resources for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning rape and sexual abuse survivors.
- For Kids & Teens Find resources for young survivors of rape and sexual abuse survivors
- For Partner Rape Survivors Specifically for those who have survived partner or marital rape.
- For Friends, Family & Partners Secondary survivors need support too.
- For Professionals Information about Pandora's Project and our online support community, intended for professionals working with rape and sexual abuse survivors.
The best way out is always through.
- Robert Frost