Guest Em

Suggestions and Questions

108 posts in this topic

No worries at all Fern, happy to discuss. And the invitation is always there to talk to the chat mods about anything you are concerned about - it's never a hassle.

Hello

How do you access chat from a mobile (iPhone). I've definitely seen people in chat with the mobile symbol by their name so just wondered how this is done.

Sorry if it's really obvious or I've missed the instructions somewhere.

Thanks

Rachel

Hi Rachel,

I do not access chat on my phone but all that's required is changing the theme (bottom left corner of the page) to IP Board mobile and having the correct version of java. Then you access chat the same way you would on a tablet, laptop or other device. :)

Take care,

Susan

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

when signing in to mobile chat, it will save your sign in info. before, it had a weirdly long password to go with my username. and it signed me in fine. I'm not sure why it was so long or what it was. with a new username, it still wants to sign me in from my old one. how do I get it to automatically sign me in with my new one? I've clicked 'save password' every time. but I still have to manually type it in. it recognizes my new name if I just type 'M' but I still have to type in my pw. before, I didn't have to type anything in at all or select anything. it was just there. I use mobile chat a lot so it's really frustrating. any idea how to make it permanently accept the new name?

Edited by MysticMermaid

Hey MysticMermaid,

Apologies for not getting to this sooner! Have you solved this issue?

Susan

Can I ask a question? Should a therapist know about this site Pandys? I would think so but maybe not and really curious. Thanks and sorry if in wrong place

Some therapists and Rape Counselling centres even recommend places like Pandy's so that we know we are not alone.

It is up to each individual if you want to tell them.

Take care Kell.

Hi kell,

As 1249 has said some therapists recommend sites like Pandy's to clients but I don't believe you have to tell your therapist. I printed some of our brochures for my T to hand out to clients she feels may benefit from joining.

Take care,

Susan