Sign in to follow this  
Jes

Who Deserves to Be Here?

Jenny
2 minutes ago, Guest AJ88 said:

I’m not sure where I deserve to be.

Anyone who has experienced sexual abuse, at any age, regardless of gender, is welcome and deserves to be here.

I hope you will reach out further by joining Pandys as a member, which will enable you to post more widely for support around the forums.

Take care.

Guest Meg

Thanks for posting this. I think that you should add “if you don’t remember it, you deserve to heal.” I don’t remember my assault because either I was drugged or so drunk that I don’t remember it. Or maybe my brain blocked it out. I’m not sure at all, because I don’t remember it. But I have flashbacks to this one scene from the night. And I woke up without underwear and with bruises and scratches all over me.

Part of me feels like since I don’t remember, I don’t deserve to be here. But I woke up feeling so violated, without even my underwear, and injured in several places. And I know I would never cheat on my boyfriend. But for some reason since I don’t remember what happened except for this one scene I keep flashing back to, that I don’t deserve to be feeling this way. But I do, and it’s so hard. I’ve been just sleeping a lot, I can’t eat, I don’t want to be around anyone. Does it get better? I don’t know what to do. Im relieved to have found this message board.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this