Quick Edit in blogs is being weird...

ForeverCharming

Everytime I hit quick edit while in the blogs...instead of seeing the reply so I can fix it...I see the entire index for the blogs...and my reply isn't there at all...it's beyond strange.

If I click full edit...it works perfectly...

Edited to say that it only happens when I try to edit a reply...you don't even get the option of quick edit when you are editing an entry...just wanted to clarify...

Kerri

Edited by Charmed Dancer

Kerri, you're not going to believe this but...

this problem is peculiar to only your blog. I see the problem clearly when I try it on yours (and it is a WEIRD problem isn't it) but I also tried it in three other blogs and the problem wasn't there.

So, you're not losing your mind, but your blog is having a hiccup! I'll see what I can do to fix it.

ForeverCharming

Shannon,

Thanks for confirming that I'm not hallucinating...but for me it's happening in other people's blogs also. Since it only happens when I try to edit a reply and I never reply to my own entries.

The only reason I even noticed was because of the former glitch with the formating...I would go back in to edit my replies so that the spacing and formating would show up...but I would get the crazy screen whenever I hit quick edit...it would respond totally normal to full edit...and it would correct the lack of formating.

Maybe it's just me and blogs...I don't know...since it happens to you when you try to use quick edit in my blog...but not others...how weird...

Kerri

Edited to add...this is just too weird...before the upgrade...none of my sentence or paragraph formating showed up in either my entries or replies. Now the formating is just fine in my entries...but not when I reply to other peoples blogs...I still have to go in and hit Full Edit to re-add the formatting and spacing...and quick edit is still beyond weird.

Edited by Charmed Dancer