Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who wants to play?

647 posts in this topic

Missy...I found ya! but...shhh...we don't have to let anyone know if you don't want...I can just sneak you some lollies!

Lou xxx

Puppy Natalie sniffed you out (either that or the crum,bs left in the couch) - I think Kelly is waiting by the water with Adam.  She doesn't say it much, but I think she likes it when she plays too.

Come on :cheesy:

I got's a puppy...only he's 90 lbs!! He loves to play with kids!! AND he's the bestest protector!! :)

Hey Lil Di can i pretty please with a cherry on top and sprinkles too!;) Please hold your puppy? Animals make me happy and i could use it....

watch oout for that jello!!!  puppy adam is going to be a big boy..but he ate a battery!! silly puppy....he's okay though..

kelly

hehehehehe Donna, I hope you like puppy kisses because Natalie loves to give them so very much!  Hey Snowy, can you bring the blue jello the next time, I love the way it looks in the sun when you thrown it (and Natalie likes it, too!)  And make sure you're nice to Kellie or else the puppies might nip you on the bottom....

I'm so glad I came to play :cheesy: !

(and I still can't spell)

(Edited by linnea at 9:37 pm on Feb. 25, 2002)

::sneaking up on Missy and linnea::::

::dumping jello on their heads::

GOTCHA!!!! hehehehe

::running away as fast as my lil legs will go:::

Thanks for making it the blue jello....yum! ....you and snowy are sooooo silly!  

::giving hugs to kellie and missy::

I wish everyone could play together and have as much fun as we do :cheesy:

*tries to get jello out of her hair while playing with on of the puppies* eww that's gross!! ... yum.. hehe :)

Can I hide here for a while?  The world outside is scary.  I've got a pink flower for you if you let me stay.  

:runs up and gives Cherry a hug and Natalie licks her face:

Natalie - you silly puppy, maybe Cherry doesn't like puppy kisses!

New friends are always welcome here - stay with me and I'll introduce you to whoever you want to know.  There's a lot of us 1081 to be exact!  

Let's sneak up on Kel and Snow with more blue jello, and maybe we can get a few other pandys on the way.

I'm glad you came to play!

::laughs::  I love puppy kisses!  Those are the best kind, right?

Oooh, blue jello!  That's good for throwing, but I like orange with whipped cream best :)

Oops, here's your flower.  We should put it in water before the puppy squashes it.  Or maybe we can braid it into your hair like a princess crown!

Hi everybody!

just wanted to give everyone a hug before big sam takes me on a trip. We're leaving tomorrow for a place called Virginia I don't know what they have there but I hope it will be lots of fun. And No scary people allowed either.

huggies

lil' sam

Hey Sam

Have the best time!

Lovies

Lil' Lou xxxxx

Uhmm ... no one been playing in awhile ... guess I will play in the sandbox a lil while, make myself a grand ole sand castle ... its gunna be the bestest, since I've recovered from crash in the tree in january with my rollar blades.

little mingo... quietly  walks up to snowy,.....

umm, Snowy??  can I help? please.  I dont know how to build a sandcastle, but I want to play...  I am tired of being big.  :(... umm can I havee a hug too?

Go go gadget Arms,

little Gadget sneaks up behind Lil Mingo and gives her a huge Hug!

Is it ok if I play too???

I have all sorts of sand toys somewhere in my gadget jacket ;)

:)  lol... cool Gadget

sure you can play... umm do all your toys backfire like hte real gadget's toys?  that could be pretty funny.

if you're Gadget can I be Penny?  she is pretty and really smart and has that cool computer that looks like a book.  and she has pretty blond hair like mine.  yeah  I want to be a scientist when I grow up,.. or a teacher,.. actually I dont ever want to grow up.. I want to stay right here :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0