Guest ching

It was my fault

1. It was my fault because I didn't lock the door

2. It was my fault because I didn't fight back enough

3. It was my fault because I didn't scream

4. It was my fault because I allowed him to do it

5. It was my fault because I wasn't able to think of a better escape plan

It wasn't my fault

1. It wasn't my fault because no one shouldn't have to feel unsafe in their own home, especially in a private village which employed security guards.

2. It wasn't my fault because I never grew up learning to use self-defense and because he was threatening to kill me with a knife.

3. It wasn't my fault because I didn't want to be stabbed with a knife and to die. All I wanted was to survive those moments.

4. It wasn't my fault because he was threatening to kill my little sister in the other room if I didn't let him.

5. It wasn't my fault because it was 2am, I was barely awake, it was dark, and I guess that was how my body and mind best responded to the situation.

Cried the whole time typing this message. It happened to me on June 23, 2021. Thanks for this group.

Ching

Ching, none of that indeed was your fault. I hope you have support and care around you, and please consider joining us as a member for more support in member-only areas.

In care,

Jenny :metoyou: