Aberdeen, South Dakota

tootsyjlm

Hi wonderful Pandy's members!

I'm very excited to say that Aberdeen will soon have a support group just for Survivors. For those of you out there that live here, the group is called Metamorphosis. I am working with Safe Harbor right now to help set up a place for us to have the meetings. My goal is to have the first meeting at the beginning of February. Once I have all the details nailed down, I will let you know the location, times and dates of the meetings. If you have any questions or concerns in the mean time, please feel free to reach out to me via PM.

I have an update for all you! i had a great meeting this morning with Safe Harbor. As of right now we are waiting on my background check to come back and a few final other details. We are looking at every Thursday night from 7 to 8 pm. There will be daycare provided for families that aren't able to get day care. Once I have the date of the first meeting I will update this again!

Tootsy

Well done, Tootsy! I'm sure this is a much needed resource. Looking forward to learning more as you get closer to "opening". :hi5:/>

Archived