Photo

A message from Tori Amos

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 Eliza

Eliza

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:40 PM

Beautiful. Thank you both, thank you all.

#62 stillbreathing

stillbreathing
  • StillBreathing

Posted 08 July 2010 - 06:02 PM

Hey guys - I just completed my run of shows for this leg of the tour and my main goal was to get something signed for the members of Pandora's. The first time I spoke with Tori this tour, she talked to me about this board and how she recommends it to survivors, asking me for the url and other info...which I thought was very cool. Then I asked her to sign something, which she decided to take backstage and of course never got it back to me (she's a busy woman!). Luckily she spied me in the way back of the meet and greet yesterday and wrote this for you all:

I really like that she didn't dwell on what brought us all here, but on how we support each other. You all really make this board what it is, and Tori clearly respects that. Thank you!

Shannon

Thank you for sharing that with us. I love Tori Amos that she is so down to earth. Even if a person doesnt like her style of music I bet there is at least one of her songs they can relate too!

#63 Bre_Nicole

Bre_Nicole

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:21 PM

Thanks so much to Shannon and Tori.
& Thanks to everyone here for all of the support.

#64 sparkles

sparkles
  • survivor and secondary survivor

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:44 AM

Hey guys - I just completed my run of shows for this leg of the tour and my main goal was to get something signed for the members of Pandora's. The first time I spoke with Tori this tour, she talked to me about this board and how she recommends it to survivors, asking me for the url and other info...which I thought was very cool. Then I asked her to sign something, which she decided to take backstage and of course never got it back to me (she's a busy woman!). Luckily she spied me in the way back of the meet and greet yesterday and wrote this for you all:

I really like that she didn't dwell on what brought us all here, but on how we support each other. You all really make this board what it is, and Tori clearly respects that. Thank you!

Shannon

hey
that was special

very special, and spoken so sincerely
much appreciated thanks
peace and butterflies
sparkles

#65 looking4violetseyes

looking4violetseyes

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:22 AM

This is so adorable and touching. Tori is so caring, kindhearted, and understanding. :wub:

#66 Greenbay11

Greenbay11

Posted 18 December 2010 - 11:17 AM

Thats so cool. Way to go guys.

#67 Greenbay11

Greenbay11

Posted 18 December 2010 - 11:19 AM

Thats great. So cool.

#68 Breeze

Breeze

Posted 31 December 2010 - 02:00 AM

Beautiful. To not only shine some light in the dark, but for it to shine upon beauty. That's special. Thank you for sharing this.

#69 lilyvanilla

lilyvanilla

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:59 PM

awwww. she's beautiful.

#70 lithiumribbons

lithiumribbons

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:11 PM

That message is sooo touching. We are so blessed to have her and her music in our lifetime! :heart:

#71 afblue1991

afblue1991

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

that is absolutely amazing!!!!

#72 Wil

Wil
  • Contributing Member

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:40 AM

Thanks for sharing that :)

#73 HealingLlight

HealingLlight

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:27 PM

Shannon

Awesome! I'm a long time fan.

#74 perhapsapoet

perhapsapoet

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:38 PM

I loved this very, very much. I used part of the note in a small sketch/painting I just made (which hopefully is okay):

Posted Image

#75 Marlee

Marlee
  • is where the wild things are

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:09 AM

That is BEAUTIFUL, perhapsapoet! You are extremely talented, thanks for sharing.

:hug:

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.