A shout out to em

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Dok_*

Guest_Dok_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2004 - 02:49 AM

Some young lady on a forum I was lookin at posted a story of some big trouble.  So I thought of yall and googled this place up lookin to send her in your direction.  Also gave her the rainn # up on top o tha page as well.  Hope she looks yall up.  If she for real she needs help.

Thot I would say hello in the meantime !   Cant message you so I have to post.

hello  :P :D

Dok

#2 Emma

Emma
  • You say I'm liberal like that's a bad thing.

Posted 20 March 2004 - 12:57 PM

Hey Dok

It's nice to see you again! I was thinking about the other day and hoping everything is good w/you.

Take good care of yourself, and thanks for passing on our details to the lassie on your other board.

Hugs
Emma

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.