Sexual Assault Crisis Linehttp://www.klinic.mb...nsel-sexual.htm
In Winnipeg (204) 786-8631, 24 hours daily
Toll Free in Manitoba 1-888-292-7565
For in person counselling call Sexual Assault Intake (204) 784-4049Manitoba Suicide Crisis Linehttp://www.suicideline.ca/
In Winnipeg (204) 786-8686, 24 hours daily
Toll Free in Manitoba 1-877-435-7170 We can help, 24 hoursEvolve Domestic Abuse Programhttp://www.klinic.mb...el-domestic.htm
For more information about Evolve, call the intake counsellor at (204) 784-4208.Addictions Foundation of Manitobahttp://www.afm.mb.ca/Women's Health Clinic
- Free & confidential health services ranging from educational, individual and group counseling, medical health/pregnancyhttp://www.womenshea...rect_srvcs.htmlFamilies Affected by Sexual Assault
- Counselling, support, education and advocacy to families who have experienced sexual assault.
Visit Website: http://www.newdirections.mb.ca
400-491 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2E4
New Directions for Children, Youth and Families (204) 786-7051 ext.262Manitoba Association of Women's Shelters
- MAWS is dedicated to the elimination of violence against women and children See this website for a complete listing of women's shelters in Manitoba.
Visit Website: http://maws.mb.ca/index.htm
Multiple locations in the province, see website for one near you. See website for phone numbers.Sexuality Education Resource Centre
- This agency acts as an advocate, educator and facilitator on issues related to sexuality and reproductive health. Their website has separate sections for youth and parents. A good place to visit to get some info before you need to talk about the birds and the bees or if it's too late!
They also run the The Facts Of Life Line (947-9222 / 1-800-432-1957) which is a confidential, anonymous, accurate and non-judgemental information and referral service on Tuesday and Thursday, from noon to 4:00 p.m.
Visit Website: http://www.serc.mb.ca
555 Broadway Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3C 0W4
Kids Help Phone
- Provides toll-free, 24-hour, bilingual and anonymous phone or online counselling to young people in Canada.
Visit Website: http://www.kidshelpphone.ca
Location: Call today if you need help, someone is ready to listen 1-800-668-6868