Photo

Starting polls?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cathy

Cathy
  • Contributing Member

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:34 PM

Ok, I know originally you had it set that only the mods could start polls (which is understandable).  But I see now that the members can start polls...I'm not sure if that was an oversight when the new ToS went into service (like why "my life" temporarily disappeared for a bit as a button wasn't clicked) or if you just decided to let it go and see how it went.  Now, for my whine.  If members can start polls, why can't the chat mods?  I triiiiied, and it says I don't have permission. Whiiiiiiiine.   :D

Cathy   :devil:

#2 Emma

Emma
  • You say I'm liberal like that's a bad thing.

Posted 05 March 2004 - 05:02 PM

Aaaaaaaand, we've removed the member ability to start polls! If you would like to start one, please let a mod know.

:)

Emma

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.