Um hi

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Tall Hippo_*

Guest_Tall Hippo_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2004 - 10:54 AM

I am a male survivor and i want to introduce myself to the forum, but i don't know where to do so. I would like to talk about what happened but i don't really feel comfortable doing so in the public forums.

#2 Molly

Molly

Posted 05 March 2004 - 11:22 AM

Hi Tall Hippo,

I'm new to this board too and I hope you find the comfort and support that I am finding here soon too.  If you need to chat about anything or you just want to sound off about something, you can always PM me.

Molly x

#3 Jes

Jes
  • Jes-us Almost

• Administrator

Posted 05 March 2004 - 11:47 AM

You should be set to use the private forums now!  My Voice or My Life are usually good places for introductions.

Hugs,

Jes

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.