Problem with "relationships"

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Melinda

Melinda
  • from LittleGirlLost to a woman found

• Contributing Member

Posted 24 February 2004 - 11:22 PM

I just tried to start a new topic in "relationships" and I finished typing I posted it, and it never posted...  :(   After this happened, I realized that "realtionships" is the only forum that has the blue border around the topic listing when I'm viewing it (looking like my main board), and all other forums have the green border around the topic listing.  I knew I had something wrong with my relationships, but this is ridiculous.  :upside:   Is anyone else having problems?  Can I be fixed please?

#2 noname

noname
  • Sufficiently Rebellious (creative and studious)

Posted 24 February 2004 - 11:48 PM

You mean Shannon can fix our problems with our relationships (or lack thereof.)  I wish I had known before that the mods were so powerful!

I want to be fixed too!!!

:;):  ???

Sorry it's late and I couldn't resist.
As far as I can till the forum is working for me.

n.

#3 Melinda

Melinda
  • from LittleGirlLost to a woman found

• Contributing Member

Posted 25 February 2004 - 09:52 PM

Okay, my "relationships" problem seems to be fixed, finally!   :P   It looks the same as my other forums and I was able to post, yah!  (Just in case anyone was losing sleep over this..)  :D

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.