New mods?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2004 - 12:18 PM

some members got moderator status yesterday without ever having posted.  ??? Was that intention or accident? Probably just part of the whole tos trouble.... just wondering

Castilia

#2 Jes

Jes
  • Jes-us Almost

• Administrator

Posted 24 February 2004 - 01:07 PM

Can you PM us the names if you see them/still have them?

#3 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 24 February 2004 - 04:48 PM

One person DID have mod status overnight who shouldn't have (though I doubt she noticed :) )

Anyway, the member button is close to the moderator, and since we were doing hundreds we just messed up.

No worries - we're onto the potential problem and are making sure it deosnt happen. THanks for checking in on it :)

Shannon

#4 Louise

Louise
  • Kicking arsenic

• Administrator

Posted 26 February 2004 - 09:36 AM

Shit - I hope the culprit wasn't me - I tried to be really anal and hit "back" to check on all the ones I did  :upside:

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2004 - 09:49 AM

Whoever it was, it was hilarious! Didn't surprise me much tho-since we have cats as moderators.... :oo:

Poor girl will probably never find out what honor she had for one night... :P

#6 Tracy

Tracy
  • I am Me

• Contributing Member

Posted 26 February 2004 - 09:52 AM

???????????Cats as mods?????????????//

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2004 - 09:55 AM

look here

:oo:

#8 Tracy

Tracy
  • I am Me

• Contributing Member

Posted 26 February 2004 - 10:09 AM

:laugh: okay, I get it now!  They needed someone with intelligence!! :laugh:

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.