Photo

Logged in but can't see private forums

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 littleone

littleone
  • Pilgrim on a long journey

Posted 20 February 2004 - 07:35 PM

i posted something earlier tonight and then i made a change to my email adress, but never got the e-mail to confirm it. and now i cannot view the private forums or even to read my own post. :oops:  :upside:  ??? help?? i need access to the forums please :( i am going crazy not getting any support

#2 littleone

littleone
  • Pilgrim on a long journey

Posted 20 February 2004 - 07:36 PM

P.S. I have been a member here for 2 years and have always been able to read the forums, which is why I'm really confused. :upside:

#3 Jes

Jes
  • Jes-us Almost

• Administrator

Posted 20 February 2004 - 08:37 PM

I sent you an email with your new password!

Hugs,

Jes

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.