Frustrating...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 simona

simona
  • Contributing Member

Posted 20 February 2004 - 07:12 AM

I am copying to this post what i posted in Survivor creartivity-
i cannot seem to see most visual art, and i have not yet received an answer there- i realise that i shouldhave asked this question here in the first place.

Thank you.

simona

__
    Posted: Feb. 18 2004, 12:52 pm
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why can't i see this picture?
thanks-
simona
........i came back to edit this in order to say that now that i have been going through this thread i see that there are a number of pictures i cannot see - in fact, most of them.
i don't think that they have all been edited out...??
i would like to try posting a drawing of mine, but i am a moron and have no idea how to do this.
Edited by simona on Feb. 18 2004, 1:32 pm

#2 Laney

Laney
  • I'll find strength in pain

• Inactive Member

Posted 20 February 2004 - 09:57 AM

Hi Simona,

I just checked out that thread.  When a white box w/ a red X appears in place of a picture, 9 out of 10 times it means the picture has been removed or renamed from the server it is hosted on.  When someone posts a picture here, they are basically just posting the location of the picture.  When the picture is moved or renamed, and the post on the board isn't changed, the location in the post is wrong, so the picture can't be viewed.

Yes I just talked in circles, sorry about that!  But it isn't just you that can't see that picture!

Laney

PS to post a drawing of yours, you have to upload it onto a site and then use the "image" button to link to it.  I would normally offer some of my server space, but I"m having a hard time getting things uploaded lately because my computer is *RIDICULOUS*  :upside:

#3 Jes

Jes
  • Jes-us Almost

• Administrator

Posted 20 February 2004 - 11:36 AM

Email it to me and I'll upload it!

Hugs,

Jes

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.