Photo

Are we a day behind?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tilted

tilted
  • slightly askew

Posted 12 February 2004 - 04:18 PM

I know this is so minute compared to the new TOS and all the other fun jobs the mods have to do... but my, obsessive compulsive mind needs to know.... is the calander a day behind on this board?  Like when I post, it says the day before, but the time is correct.  Am I the only one noticing this?  Is there a way I can fix it?  Is there a reason why this bothers me soooooooooooooo much?!  :oops:  :upside:  :oops:

#2 tilted

tilted
  • slightly askew

Posted 12 February 2004 - 04:22 PM

Oooooooooops i fixed it, nevermind.....  :;):

#3 scardycat

scardycat
  • Am I there yet?

Posted 12 February 2004 - 04:24 PM

((((tilted))))
You can go into your comtrol panel to adjust the time zones that should fix it :D

good luck!
Paula xx

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.