How do i post my b'day ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 justaskcinderella

justaskcinderella
  • Loving the shoes

Posted 04 February 2004 - 06:21 AM

hey guys,

I was just wondering how do I post my birthday on the calendar ?

- Nikki

#2 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 04 February 2004 - 07:17 AM

Hi Nikki!

Do this to add your birthday:

Click the "Your control panel" link above, under the "Welcome" in the green taskbar.

Then click the "Personal info" tab.

Then choose "Edit your profile."  Enter your birthday, and voila - it shows up on the calendar!

Shannon

#3 Cathy

Cathy
  • Contributing Member

Posted 04 February 2004 - 07:20 AM

Nikki,

To post your birthday on the calendar, all you have to do is add it to your profile..the rest is done automatically.  To add it to your profile click on the "Your Control Panel" link under your name towards the top of any screen.  Then click on "Personal Info" (it's like the second link).  Then click on "Edit Your Profile."  And the third option down should be "Your Birthday Date."  Just fill it in and you are good to go.  I hope these made sense, because it's way early.   :upside:

Cathy

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.