Cant answer poll's/or reply to posts

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_bobbysgurl_*

Guest_bobbysgurl_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2004 - 03:43 PM

Hello to everyone in administration.  I have a small problem & do not know where i may have encountered it at.  I cant repsond to anyone's posted polls or reply to anyone's chats.  Can you please help me figure out what i'm doing wrong?
Much Thanks & Blessings!

#2 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 02 February 2004 - 06:04 PM

Are you able to view the private forums?

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2004 - 04:31 PM

hi- new in that last hour and i cannot get into anything or start topics either....

i am in high-panic and need help fast....  

help?  

:oo:

#4 Cathy

Cathy
  • Contributing Member

Posted 15 February 2004 - 04:41 PM

Enaid,

Registration to the board is a two step process.  In order to be given access to the private forums, a moderator has to give you access, that shouldn't take more than 24 hours (and rarely takes that long).  Welcome to the board!

Cathy

#5 Emma

Emma
  • You say I'm liberal like that's a bad thing.

Posted 15 February 2004 - 04:47 PM

You should be all good to go now, Enaid.

Welcome to the board!

#6 Guest_bobbysgurl_*

Guest_bobbysgurl_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2004 - 11:39 PM

Thnx so much everyone.  whew...thought is was me.   :P

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.