Photo

Changed e-mail - now only see public forums

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pianogirl

pianogirl
  • She plays piano like she spatters paint.

Posted 24 January 2004 - 02:05 PM

Hi... I changed my e-mail address for this board and now I can only access the public forums.  When I changed it, a page said that it would send an e-mail in 10 minutes to confirm the address, and I haven't gotten anything in about two hours.  

I checked in my profile > Modify Account and it still lists my original e-mail address that I provided here.

What did I do wrong?

pianogirl

#2 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 26 January 2004 - 10:49 AM

You didn't do a think wrong, I'm sure!

Do this for me...email me your username and the email address you want, and then I'll change it manually.

As for seeing the private forums...something may have gotten messed up with your cookies. When you try to log in, choose "yes" to remember my details.

Let me know if it works!
Shannon

#3 Guest_DarkwingDuck_*

Guest_DarkwingDuck_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2004 - 04:26 PM

The same thing happened to me. Now my name is as waiting authorization.

take care,
Jeff

#4 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 26 January 2004 - 05:30 PM

fixed yours, Jeff!

Again - if your address didnt change, email or PM me instructions to fix it!

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.