Just joined, can only access public?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_j3nny3lf_*

Guest_j3nny3lf_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2004 - 01:17 PM

Hi,

I just joined, and for some reason I can only access public forums. I checked the FAQ and it says secondary survivors will have that happen, but I'm not a secondary survivor, I'm a just barely actual survivor.

So, I guess my question is, do I need to spend time posting in public forums before I can get into the safe space and find some support?

#2 stickonstars

stickonstars

Posted 16 January 2004 - 01:44 PM

Sometimes, it just takes a little while for the mods to make you an official member (it's done manually, I think), but don't worry, you'll be posting in no time. :)

Kat

#3 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 16 January 2004 - 02:36 PM

Kat's right - it's done manually. It can sometimes take up to 24 hours to be given full membership status.

You should, however, be able to post now.

Welcome to the board!
Shannon

#4 Guest_j3nny3lf_*

Guest_j3nny3lf_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2004 - 07:23 PM

Thanks folks, looks like it's all set now. :)

#5 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 16 January 2004 - 10:38 PM

good!

again, welcome!
Shannon

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.