Photo

Creating a website of my own

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ForeverDancer

ForeverDancer
  • Am I glad to see you! It's more friendly with two.

Posted 12 January 2004 - 12:17 AM

I'm creating a website for rape survivors based off images fromthe dance i created, i am thinking of listing links to helpful sites i've found, and was wondering if it would be ok to put up a link to pandys. i'm not sure what the rules are about this.

#2 Jes

Jes
  • Jes-us Almost

• Administrator

Posted 12 January 2004 - 06:03 AM

Of course you can add a link!  I think that Lis might even have some banners if you'd like.

Hugs,

Jes

#3 Guest_sally jean_*

Guest_sally jean_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2004 - 05:00 PM

I would love to have a banner also. I currently only have you linked by text. PM me!

#4 Guest_sally jean_*

Guest_sally jean_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2004 - 05:19 PM

I created a graphic for Pandys to use as a link in your site. It is basically just a smaller form of the Pandys banner.

Posted Image

#5 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 10 April 2004 - 09:58 PM

Here is one Lis made, I think:

Posted Image

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.