I need help ...and quick...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2004 - 07:17 PM

I just spent $30 on Mcaffee personal privacy protection because I picked up a Trojan somewhere today. I had to disable it to get on this site. Please, if someone can tell me how to enable cookies so that I can come on here with the privacy system enabled, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Tiana

#2 Lis

Lis
  • ex-patriot

Posted 10 January 2004 - 07:30 PM

If you're using internet explorer... maybe try...

Tools / Internet Options and then look around for your cookie settings...?

#3 Laney

Laney
  • I'll find strength in pain

• Inactive Member

Posted 11 January 2004 - 07:52 PM

You can set the cookies differently for "trusted sites" in internet explorer by selecting Tools->Internet Options->Privacy

Set your cookies to however you want them, and then down the bottom there is a square to 'edit' certain websites.  When you click the edit button you can enter www.pandys.org and "always allow" so that your computer *should* accept cookies from this site.  :)

Good luck

Laney

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.