New- can't edit personal info?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2003 - 07:26 PM

Hi I just registered but it won't let me edit my personal info on my control panel. Is this something I have to get permission for? Also when do I get access to the private forums?
Thanks

#2 Mingo

Mingo
  • hero of my own story

Posted 16 December 2003 - 08:18 PM

welcome to the board.

registration is a two step process.  it can take a little bit till the mods can aprove you for the private forums.  Prehaps the profile editer is part of that system too.    

till then  there is lots to read in hte open forums.    also,  sometimes we can find the answers to our questions before we ask them.  you can find your answer to the registration question and many others here:  help

again  wlecome to the board   :D  :cool:

#3 stickonstars

stickonstars

Posted 16 December 2003 - 08:18 PM

Welcome! :) Yeah, you probably have to wait until you're made an official member, which should happen soon.

Kat

^ hehe, beat me to it :blush:

#4 Jes

Jes
  • Jes-us Almost

• Administrator

Posted 16 December 2003 - 09:28 PM

Should be all set!

Welcome!

Hugs,

Jes

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2003 - 06:38 AM

thanks everythings working good now :D

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.