Photo

Denmark

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 cattt

cattt
  • Less Starch, More Flavour.

Posted 06 October 2007 - 09:15 AM

So in december I'm moving to Aarhus, which is in Denmark, and I really need to find a T there.
I just wanted to know if anyone knew any either reputable, well known or just a good T that they or anyone they know could reccomend.

Anything suggestions would be just great,

thank you

tc

cat

#2 cristina29

cristina29
  • cristina29

Posted 06 October 2007 - 12:22 PM

hi!
i come from romania but i've been living in denmark for nearly 2 years now...in fact i live 30 km away from Århus.
i will try to find out about a good T...but i hope u're aware it is not for free.according to the danish law , u only get 12 sesions with a T,for which the state is willing to pay for 60% of the bill.after that...u're on ur own.BUT u only get that if it was incest or if u have reported the rape within the first 6 months after...i thought i wouldn't get to hear that in a western-european country.at least that's the answear i got when i asked for help...
i'll ask around if u want me to.
best of wishes,
cristina

#3 cattt

cattt

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:17 PM

hey

thanks so much for the info! that does help me just knowledge wise.
i did report the rape but the case was closed and on a different continent?
it would be great if you knew of any but please dont go to too much trouble for my sake!
thansk again for your help

cat

tc

#4 cattt

cattt

Posted 16 September 2008 - 02:36 PM

For anyone in Denmark looking for a T I found the internet site for the Center of Rape victims. The local office is usually found in the local hospital.
Link is here:
Voldtægt Center

#5 Breeana

Breeana
  • Breeana

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:19 AM

So in december I'm moving to Aarhus, which is in Denmark, and I really need to find a T there.
I just wanted to know if anyone knew any either reputable, well known or just a good T that they or anyone they know could reccomend.

Anything suggestions would be just great,

thank you

tc

cat

Hi There..
I live in Denmark not far from Billund LEGO and I've a good T. But I guess that it would be about one hours drive from Århus.

Bee.

#6 cattt

cattt

Posted 21 September 2008 - 11:50 AM

Yeah, Billund is a bit far out for me. I don't even have a car, so I'd have to take the bus or the train and neithers cheap :( Thank you though :)

#7 Breeana

Breeana
  • Breeana

Posted 21 September 2008 - 11:55 AM

Yeah, Billund is a bit far out for me. I don't even have a car, so I'd have to take the bus or the train and neithers cheap :( Thank you though :)

I think that it should be possible for you to find a good T in Århus.
Good luck..

Bee.

#8 Birka

Birka
  • Hot Pocket"

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:26 PM

I live too far from Aarhus to help with a T
But I talked with my doctor a month ago. I reported my experience just a week after it happened, which is a year ago now.. almost..
BUT.. I was able to get my recept(?) renewed because.. well.. I had a few exuses. If you have a nice doctor, she/he will probably understand if you haven't seen a therapist immediately
I just told her that I thought I was able to handle it.. and that I had been travelling..and moving to another place.
I may have exagurated a little.. but.. Im not rich so.
If you're looking for advice you can always contact Joan Søstrene. I know they are located in Copenhagen, but they have a hotline every thursday and they will be on your side no matter what. (I've spoken with them loads of times.)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.