Photo

Gone forever?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 noname

noname
  • Sufficiently Rebellious (creative and studious)

Posted 09 December 2003 - 06:36 AM

I was just wondering if once a thread disappears from the board if it's gone for good.  I'm guessing the answer is yes.  But I just had to ask since I posted something in my voice on Aug 28th, 2003 that I thought I had saved to my computer along with the responses, but I can't find anywhere  on my hard drive :( .
Oh well. If only I had looked 3 weeks earlier. Sorry to take up your time.
Thanks,

n.

#2 Lis

Lis
  • ex-patriot

Posted 09 December 2003 - 07:17 AM

Hey -

As far as I know, they're saved for 60 days in my voice, and then the board automatically deletes them.

-Lis

#3 noname

noname
  • Sufficiently Rebellious (creative and studious)

Posted 10 December 2003 - 08:10 AM

It must be three months since the earliest posts in my voice are from sept 8th (just 10 days too late!)  I'll stop moaning now.  :;):  :oo:  :surprise:  :upside:

thanks,

n.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.