Help?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_reflection_*

Guest_reflection_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2003 - 05:53 AM

Hi, I've just registered with the message borad. I really want to post a message but am having difficulty.Keeps telling me I can't? There is a long list of messages on rape mark 2 and my query is sort of connected although personal. Can anyone help as I am quite distressed.
Reflection :)

#2 Laney

Laney
  • I'll find strength in pain

• Inactive Member

Posted 08 December 2003 - 07:43 AM

Hi Reflection :)

Registration is a two step process, a moderator has to give you access to post, and right now your status (says right under your name) says awaiting authorisation.  Usually that authorisation takes less than 24 hours.

Take care

Laney

#3 Emma

Emma
  • You say I'm liberal like that's a bad thing.

Posted 08 December 2003 - 11:33 AM

Hey Reflection

Welcome to the board!

You should have full access now.

Hugs
Emma

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.