Can't login

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2003 - 05:09 PM

Hey everyone,

This is Lindsay (aka Peacegirl).  I had to create a new account because I couldn't login under Peacegirl.  Is there something wrong?  It says "Welcome Peacegirl" but then when I get to the actual boards, it logs me out and I don't know what's going on.

Lindsay

#2 Guest_golden lady_*

Guest_golden lady_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2003 - 07:33 PM

I had the same problem at one time. Clearing my cookies and history solved it for me.

Barbara

#3 Jes

Jes
  • Jes-us Almost

• Administrator

Posted 15 November 2003 - 09:31 PM

Also, click yes to the box that asks if you want to remain logged in.

Let us know if you get in.

Hugs,

Jes

#4 ~Lindsay~

~Lindsay~
  • I believe all will be well.

Posted 16 November 2003 - 09:41 AM

YES!  It worked.  Thank you for your help

Lindsay

#5 noname

noname
  • Sufficiently Rebellious (creative and studious)

Posted 17 November 2003 - 05:21 PM

Thanks now I can log in at work.  I kept clearing the history, cookies etc and it just wouldn't work.  It was checking the want to stay logged in that did it.

Thanks,

n.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.