Uhm, just wondering if that was normal...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2003 - 04:21 PM

Well, I haven't been here for a while and suddenly there's an email in my inbox telling me I requested a password change, and apparently I replied/did something to change it cause now I have a new password?

I'm really sorry if this has been asked before, by someone else and it's just a common thing but I don't feel that safe right now so I really don't feel like going into the other catagories and reading the topic titles... I'd just like to know if it is normal or if someone hacked my acount.

I love you all, sorry :: huggles ::

#2 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 08 November 2003 - 10:27 PM

Hi Missy,

It might have been a random bug - here's the thing though. If there was a password change, only YOU got it to YOUR email address. It should sitll be secure. You can change it again, though, to make sure.

Shannon

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2003 - 07:31 PM

Thanks a lot :) I was confused yesterday, but yeah what you said is right. I'll change my password here and my e-mail one.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.