Photo

Restoring details

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Anabela

Anabela

Posted 05 November 2003 - 08:12 PM

Is it possible I can have my details restored beneath my member name? Because of re-registering, it says I joined October 2003, but it was June 2002, and I had posted something like 350 odd posts.

I'd like other members to know how long I've been here, but it's okay if it can't be done. Thought I'd ask just in case  :)

Anabela x

#2 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 05 November 2003 - 08:25 PM

Hi Anabela,

I changed your post count, but I dont see anyway to change your join date - boo. I'm going to check out some hacks to see if it can be done.

Shannon

#3 Anabela

Anabela

Posted 06 November 2003 - 06:15 AM

Cheers Shannon, much appreciated x :)

#4 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 06 November 2003 - 11:16 AM

Did you see my reply to your PM thread? Lookee and let me know if you want them :)

Shannon

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.