Photo

Can't open some posts

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lora

Lora
  • Not just "what's left of" anymore

Posted 01 November 2003 - 12:49 PM

I can't open most of the messages I have tried to view... keep getting the following error

Can't connect to mySQL database. Too many connections

This error was reported at: Sources/iDatabase/Driver/mySQL.pm line 55, line 64.

But there are only 5 people signed on right now (and other messages open fine each time)...

Lora

#2 Guest_711Liz_*

Guest_711Liz_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2003 - 03:52 PM

(((Lora)))  Me, too.  Sometimes it works, most often, it doesn't.  The board must be getting unstable or something, don't know.  Love, Liz (((Lora)))

#3 Cathy

Cathy
  • Contributing Member

Posted 01 November 2003 - 04:02 PM

Yeah, I'm having that issue with posts, the forums, and the board itself.  I've found, though, if I hit refresh enough times, it will eventually come up okay.

Take care,

Cathy

#4 Lisa

Lisa
  • overachieving superstar

Posted 01 November 2003 - 04:46 PM

Ikonboard CGI Error
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ikonboard has exited with the following error:

Can't connect to mySQL database. Too many connections

This error was reported at: Sources/iDatabase/Driver/mySQL.pm line 55, line 64.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.

SO this is a common error now then?

Glad i was able to access this thread.

Lisa

#5 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 01 November 2003 - 05:09 PM

I reset some sessions, and server load (meaning, all sites hosted on the server we are on, not just pandys) is very high right now.

It's been working again since I reset sessions, so hopefully problem solved. If not, be patient, remember the mods are poor and had to buy cheap hosting, and we'll get it back working ASAP :)

(also - the problem doesnt seem related to database stability at all, but rather server load).

:bee:
Shannon

#6 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 01 November 2003 - 05:40 PM

test

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.