Photo

Old pm's

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Anabela

Anabela

Posted 01 November 2003 - 12:17 PM

I know that a while back moderators asked if we wanted our old pm's to email and let them know. I'm wondering if this still applies?

thanks, Anabela.

#2 Jes

Jes
  • Jes-us Almost

• Administrator

Posted 04 November 2003 - 08:45 PM

I'm so sorry, but they have been deleted.  I wish there were something I could do :(

Jes

#3 Anabela

Anabela

Posted 04 November 2003 - 09:43 PM

no problem Jes, thank you for looking x

#4 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 04 November 2003 - 11:09 PM

Wait! I still have some of the old ones...I think!
Yup, I do.  

If you want your messages from the old old board...as in, the one that was crashy and the old version of ikonboard that we used about 5 weeks ago...I still have them. Let me know :)

#5 Anabela

Anabela

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:01 PM

Shannon,

I would love my old PM's!! Please!!  :)  And if you have any under my old alias Lea, I'll be eternally grateful...

Anabela x   :upside:

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.