Photo

Posting in public:  wonderful threads

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kjblue

kjblue
  • My friends call me blonde...

Posted 29 October 2003 - 12:28 PM

I just recently tried to post something there and it said I am not authorized, I can post a new topic in My Voice, or really anywhere else, except for where it say Public?  Am I not registered right?
So confused, thanks for any light you could shed on this!
-Kolee

#2 Jes

Jes
  • Jes-us Almost

• Administrator

Posted 29 October 2003 - 01:10 PM

First a thread must be started and replied to before we know if it is 'Wonderful' or not.  For that reason, only moderators can move posts into 'Wonderful Threads.'  However, you should be able to reply to posts there.

Hope that helps.

Hugs,

Jes

#3 Laney

Laney
  • I'll find strength in pain

• Inactive Member

Posted 29 October 2003 - 01:10 PM

hi :)

Only  moderators can start threads in 'wonderful threads'  You likely can reply to posts there.  Have you been able to reply, or start threads in another public forum?  (the fun forum maybe?)  

Laney

#4 kjblue

kjblue
  • My friends call me blonde...

Posted 29 October 2003 - 01:37 PM

Answers my question, thank you, I didn't know that only mods could start a post there.  All makes sense now.  
Thanks alot, I confuse easily sometimes, it is the blonde in me crying out!!!!
-Kolee :D

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.