What is going on?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2003 - 03:49 PM

First my old username didn't work and i had to reregister.  Now I can't access all of the forums, only the Public ones.  What is going on ? :(

#2 Guest_golden lady_*

Guest_golden lady_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2003 - 04:58 PM

Hon, it can take 24 to 48 hours for the mods to fully authorize you. Be patient, we'll be here.

Barbara

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2003 - 05:18 PM

Hon, it can take 24 to 48 hours for the mods to fully authorize you. Be patient, we'll be here.

Barbara

OK, thanks for explaining.  I just desperately need to "talk" right now.  Having a really frightening time.

#4 bailey

bailey
  • lurker

Posted 19 October 2003 - 05:35 PM

((((((((Ifeoma))))))))
((((((((Ifeoma))))))))
((((((((Ifeoma))))))))

sending extra gentle hugs to you until you can get back on the board. (and even after that, too!) hopefully it won't take too long, hon.

much love
~aimee

#5 Jes

Jes
  • Jes-us Almost

• Administrator

Posted 19 October 2003 - 09:25 PM

You seem to be set.  I'm so sorry this came at such a bad time.

Hugs,

Jes

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.