Photo

Ok,, curiosity has just bitten to hard here

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 frenchie

frenchie
  • Am I upside down or inside out?

Posted 19 October 2003 - 06:04 AM

Hi to all admin and mods.  This is JUST because I am so curiouse and I am wriggling in my seat waiting for the answer for this rather.... silly question. but.. I noticed mods have a crown for their avitars.  Now I know you guy's are queen already (at least to me you are) but,, are the crown's a symbole, or a random choice for your status prsence on the board.

Sorry for such a silly question but  when I see something that catches my curiousity I just can't seem to let it go lol..

frenchie

#2 Jes

Jes
  • Jes-us Almost

• Administrator

Posted 19 October 2003 - 06:47 AM

We have worked so hard to make this happen that we think we deserve to feel like 'Queens for the Day.'

Hugs,

Jes

#3 frenchie

frenchie
  • Am I upside down or inside out?

Posted 19 October 2003 - 05:13 PM

lol,, good answer,,  I"ll agree to that,, :)

frenchie

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.