Think i've been pruned!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_lea_*

• Guests

Posted 17 October 2003 - 04:18 AM

I recently re-registered as my membership was accidentally pruned with old ones. I think it's occurred again. I can't log in as Anabela as pandy's says Anabela doesn't exist, I've come in as Lea (my old alias) and conducted searches and the majority of posts I made as Anabela don't appear to be here, those few that are have me down as a guest.

Could you please check to see if Anabela has gone or do I simply need to delete cookies as Shannon says? Also, is it possible posts could have been deleted too? I don't mind if they have, I'd just like to know so I can rest assured they're not lurking in another forum (such as a public one) - I'd much rather they were deleted than accidentally switched over.

I ask because another member (a friend of mine) could not be seen in here a few weeks ago, whereas now she is visible, so I don't want to immediately re-register if it's just a case of deleting cookies or simply a glich in the computer system (they are only machines after all... :) )

thank you! (Anabela).

#2 Laney

• I'll find strength in pain

• Inactive Member

Posted 17 October 2003 - 07:37 AM

Your name isn't on the member list so I would assume you need to reregister.  As for the posts, posts made since the board upgrade didn't seem to have made the move to the new address.

Take care

#3 Shannon

• be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 17 October 2003 - 09:45 AM

Laney's got it right (thanks Laney!).

I would suggest re-registering. I'm sorry about the confusion!

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.