Posting so that i am not deleted for inactive

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2003 - 04:15 PM

Crazy, but I have received an email telling me that I will have my account deleted if I don't post to keep it active.  So here I go posting and hoping like hell that I am considered active enough to stay here.

#2 Emma

Emma
  • You say I'm liberal like that's a bad thing.

Posted 15 October 2003 - 04:19 PM

Hey there

You surely are already considered active enough to stay! From time to time we delete people who have NEVER posted, or who haven't posted in about a year. This is to free up our usually enormous member files, and also to increase board security.

Hugs
Emma

#3 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 15 October 2003 - 04:47 PM

Em's right - we just wanted you to sign in. It was an automatic thing :)

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2003 - 06:07 PM

I hate getting urgent emails when I am taking Nyquil like water for a nasty cold.    I was kinda like what "the heck is going on here?"    ???

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.