Photo

Pm's

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 frenchie

frenchie
  • Am I upside down or inside out?

Posted 13 October 2003 - 06:02 AM

Errrr, did we loose all our PM's? during the move?  

frenchie

#2 Jes

Jes
  • Jes-us Almost

• Administrator

Posted 13 October 2003 - 06:04 AM

We did.  If you saw on the old board, Shannon posted that this was likely.

Sorry, sweetie!  I'm not sure, but you may be able to go to the old board and get them.

Hugs,

Jes

#3 frenchie

frenchie

Posted 13 October 2003 - 06:10 AM

Jes.

Thanks,,,, I'll see if I can get back over there,  I bet I missed that announcment that Shannon posted,,, seems to be my specialty these days.. argh,, oh well,,

Mind you , now that I think about it,, it does make sene that the messgaes would be lost.  I probably didn't think cuz I haven't been to bed in almost 24 hours.. room begins to spin  

hmm I have no clue if I made any sense in this post lol,,, sorry guy's.

frenchie

#4 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 13 October 2003 - 06:25 AM

hehe...lack of sleep can do that to you.

You should be able to access them at the old board here:
http://www.welcometo...um/ikonboard.pl

That board will be taken off-line soon, though, so please be sure to get them ASAP!

:)
Shannon

#5 frenchie

frenchie

Posted 13 October 2003 - 06:32 AM

Thank yuo Shannon..

This sleep thang is messing with my head believe me lol. I went and re-bookmarked with this board over righitng the old boar addy ,, so went and did some digging.. managed to find it at the yahoo group site lol,,,, thank goodness I posted that link there...

OK,, getting really really tippy here,, might be a good idea for me to lay down huh??,, Pandy's is up and running so all is well...

sends pats on backs of those who worked so hard to get the board back up.

frenchie

P.S.  took me 4 tries to type this thing so it's readable.  hehehee.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.