Photo

When logging out

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kiwi

kiwi

Posted 12 October 2003 - 05:04 PM

I don't know if its my computer or the board. Im using internet explorer.

When i get to the page with the log out button a message comes up

"This page has an unspecified potential security flaw"

Im not too worried, but if anyone has any ideas, please let me know...

#2 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 12 October 2003 - 05:14 PM

Interesting.

Anyone else getting this?

#3 Cathy

Cathy
  • Contributing Member

Posted 12 October 2003 - 06:01 PM

Umm, I'm not getting that, but I have another issue about logging out...namely, I can't.

I tried logging out to see if I got that error message kiwi was talking about, but it won't let me log out.  I hit the log out link, and then press the log out button, and it sends me back to the page with all the forums listed with "Welcome, Cathy" at the top.

Likely this is because I said I wanted it to log me in all the time.  But sometimes I like to log out for whatever reason.  On the old board/server, if I hit log out it would still log me out even if I had previously selected stay logged in when I logged in.

So, what I'm saying is, how do I log out?

Cathy

#4 Shannon

Shannon
  • be the hero of your story

• Administrator

Posted 12 October 2003 - 06:07 PM

Cathy,

At the very bottom of the main page is a "delete all cookies by this board" link. Click that, clean your cache, then see :)

Shannon

#5 Cathy

Cathy
  • Contributing Member

Posted 12 October 2003 - 06:39 PM

I ended up clearing all my cookies in my browser, and now, even with the 'always log in thing' on, I can log out to my heart's content.  How odd.

Thanks, Shannon!

Cathy

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.