Unable to access Private Forums.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jes

Jes
  • Jes-us Almost

• Administrator

Posted 17 September 2003 - 11:12 AM

You are unbanned and remodded!  Your settings must have changed themselves.  All I had to do was re-click your boxes.  Sorry for the scare!

Hugs,

Jes

#2 Guest_Em_*

Guest_Em_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2003 - 02:31 PM

Sorry about that Dana!

Whenever the board goes down it plays fast and loose with people's settings on a seemingly random basis!

One time we had about twenty folk affected, another time it seemed to be just Laney. Hopefully the new board should avoid problems like this recurring.

Hugs
Emma

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2003 - 08:38 AM

I have tried for 2 days to get into the Mod forum and also into my voice and have been unable to.

Have I been banned or what....Am I still a mod????

Please let me know.  you can email me at dootles007@aol.com with the information.

It appears that there are several problems with the board.

Thanks,
Dana

(Edited by Dana at 10:40 am on Sep. 17, 2003)

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2003 - 01:08 PM

Thanks...

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2003 - 07:08 PM

I have the same problem, but I just assumed that it was because I haven't had the spare time to mod chat for awhile.  If you still need an extra chat mod, I'm available now.. but either way is fine.

Thanks,
Kristy

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.