Jump to content


Who to contact if you have a board problem...

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Shannon

  • be the hero of your story

  • Administrator
  • posts: 19,430

Posted 08 November 2002 - 11:42 AM


Just a quick note so you know who to go to if you have a problem on the board.

If your problem is related to the board:
The fastest and easiest way to reach all the moderators is by posting on the Help Desk.

Alternatively, email all the moderators at admin@pandys.org. This is another way to be sure your problem gets taken care of, because all the moderators (Brittany, Kate, Ruth, Susan, and Patricia) get it at once. You can also PM or email any of the mods, but remember that this reaches just one of us. The group email address or help desk is the way to go.

Another (equally good option) is to post in the Questions and Comments forum

If your problem related to the chat room:
Post in the chat forum The chat mods can also be contacted at chatmods@pandys.org, for non-technical queries only. The Chat Mods are:

Sasha (Chatterator)
Kadie (Chatterator)






Just another quick note: The chat mods are in charge of the chat room and do a fabulous job. Because you chat with them, you likely know them well and trust them. They can help you with any chat-related problem. However, if your problem is related to the board please bring it to a Moderator. Moderators have full (and equal) access to the administration of the board.

I hope this helps! If you have any questions, post or PM.

Edited by Susan, 23 October 2015 - 05:54 PM.
Latest listings

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.