Photo

General Resources

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Susan

Susan

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:00 PM

For Sexual Assault, Self Harming, Eating Disorders, Alcohol/Drug addictions, Unplanned Pregnancy's:

Religious based treatment center.

http://www.mercymini...s.org/homepage/

#17 persepine

persepine

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:47 PM

For eating disorders, Castlewood Treatment Center has a very strong specialty in trauma issues. It is classified as residential.

I have heard this from people who have been there as well.

Thanks so much for posting all of these.

(p.s. I think it is called Timberline Knolls?)

#18 Kate

Kate
  • Swirling round with this familiar parable...

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:44 AM

Domesticshelters.org is an online searchable database of domestic violence service providers in the US. The database is available on desktops and mobile platforms. Enables people to quickly and easily find support in their local area.

A joint initiative of the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Theresa's Fund.

#19 Pavitra

Pavitra
  • I will not destroy myself for your happiness.

• Section Moderator

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:48 PM

The Obama administration has launched a website for survivors of sexual assault that provides information and resources within the United States, including a search engine to locate crisis centers in your area:

https://www.notalone.gov/

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.