**info I put up last year has changed, so removed that post**City Hearts
website : www.city-hearts.co.uk
Offers 24/7 residential holistic care for both women & men
- Two houses for women based in Sheffield, North East, United Kingdom, and one house for men and another for families, based in Liverpool, UK.City Hearts Restore programme
- offers support for survivors of violence, CSA, sexual assault, rape, care leavers, women at risk of or who are escaping sexual exploitation, women at risk of homelessness, post-detox, battling addictions, eating disorders and self harm. The Restore programme also offers short-term pregnancy crisis support.City Hearts Anti-Trafficking
- Separate Safe Houses for men and women leaving prostitution and exploitation & survivors rescued from human trafficking.
- Provide a place of safety and love to restore trust, confidence, and hope.
- Work alongside the organizations like The Salvation Army, Police, the UK Human Trafficking Centre (UKHTC), Social Services and other national organisations to provide a safe refuge for those trafficked into and within the UK.
- Support for those who require short to medium term stay in the UK as well as continue to support those wishing to stay longer to find work, housing and other resources as required.
**Soon to be setting up branch in Accra, Ghana to provide more help and a rehabilitation programme in one of the key countries where people are exploited into trafficking.UK Contact
- Telephone: +44 (0)114 213 2063
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: City Hearts Head Office, The Megacentre, Bernard Road, Sheffield, S2 5BQ.
Edited by PurposeByDesign, 09 May 2013 - 11:14 AM.