Premeditation of r*pe?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#76 blondie2002

blondie2002
  • I'm Awesome! Section Moderater for "MyLife"

• Section Moderator

Posted 02 June 2007 - 05:10 AM

The more I think about how my attack occured, I can't help but think that he planned it! When we got back from the bar, he said that he had some playing cards in his truck and he went to go get them and that's how my attack slowly began! :tear: :tear:

#77 ChristineMarie

ChristineMarie
  • Christine

Posted 05 June 2007 - 01:27 PM

This thread is kind of scary. I think that my last assaults were premeditated. He picked the time when I would be alone and followed me home, I was best-friends with his sister and they lived about 1/2 mile down a deserted, dirt road from my house. I would always walk home after spending the day at her house. I would not see him at all sometimes and he would show up on that road, and would harass me, and then assault me. I think that he planned the whole thing, which freaks me out. He stalked me and eventually raped me. I hate even talking about it. :( :scared:

Edited by christinevght, 06 June 2007 - 06:27 AM.

#78 Sadie

Sadie
  • Is Way Cool

• Contributing Member

Posted 05 June 2007 - 02:38 PM

(((((Christine)))) No need to hide under your chair here :)

#79 ChristineMarie

ChristineMarie
  • Christine

Posted 06 June 2007 - 06:25 AM

Thanks Caitlin :hug: I just hate thinking about it, and it freaks me out every time.

#80 MatthewJ123

MatthewJ123
  • Child of the Light

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:42 PM

both my perps did. my stepfather because he waited for my mom to not be around, and the drink spiker because well, yeah, he spiked my drink and took me outside under the guise of helping me get home in a cab.. i woke up half undressed and alone in the park across the street

#81 SurvivorThriver

SurvivorThriver

Posted 26 December 2007 - 04:40 PM

I found out 5 years after I was sexually assaulted that it was premeditated.My then best friend pretended for 2 years to be my friend to gain all the info she could on me about where I had just moved from,what my life had been like before moving to the next town over,what my friends were like,where we used to hang out and spend time together.All the info she got on me she relayed back to her father.Then on September 17th 1999 she invited me over to her house,promising me that her Dad wouldn't be home (He's a truck driver) so I went.He WAS home,he offered to take his daughter my "best friend" and I to the pizza place in the next town over where I had just moved from and was incredibly home sick for (even though it was only 20 minutes away my parents made my brothers and I cut off contact with everyone and everything back in that town,it was no longer part of our lives.So it had been 2 years since I had seen my friends,my church community etc... So against my better judgment I jumped at the chance to go. Not knowing what Andrea and her Dad were planning to do to me.Once we were in the van and on our way he pointed out how the lever on the inside of the sliding door had been removed that I had no way out unless he let me out.

My friends later told me that after the assault Andrea bragged about it to them and told them that she never was my friend that "she hated me,she hated what a nice person I was and she hated what a little goody two shoes I was".She said she "wanted to teach me a lesson,about what happens to girls like me who trust too many people" Those are her actual words in quotes. Her Dad just liked to "tickle" her friends so he was looking forward to "tickling" me.

My attack was definitely pre-meditated

#82 honey

honey
  • Secondary Survivor

Posted 26 December 2007 - 06:40 PM

(((((((((((((((((survivor to thriver))))))))))))))))))))) :hug:

OMG, I am so sorry for what you went through. No attack is allowable, but that much pre meditation is un thinkable. I dont have words to express how this made me feel.
This was not your fault, and this is not what should happen to anybody.

Take care and were all here for you,

Honey

#83 SurvivorThriver

SurvivorThriver

Posted 27 December 2007 - 12:15 AM

(((((((((((((((((survivor to thriver))))))))))))))))))))) :hug:

OMG, I am so sorry for what you went through. No attack is allowable, but that much pre meditation is un thinkable. I dont have words to express how this made me feel.
This was not your fault, and this is not what should happen to anybody.

Take care and were all here for you,

Honey

((((((((((((((((((((((((Honey)))))))))))))))))))))))))) I could really use that hug,yeah I found that out 3 years ago that she (Andrea) started planning it just a couple weeks after meeting me,she hadn't even turned 12 when she started planning it.

I don't have a lot of words to express how it makes me feel to know that this girl that I thought was my best friend could hurt me in such a horrific way.I just don't understand why she hated me,all I ever was to her was nice.I opened my house to her so that she could spend time out of her home and away from her sick and screwed up family.My parents made sure she was bathed and that she was dressed for appropriate weather conditions (her family was poor so she didn't have much clothing but her parents were also neglectful) my parents treated Andrea as if she were their daughter,she slept in my room in my guest bed,she used my computer,I told her things I would never have told anyone else.We had fun together,I really thought we were best friends and that she liked me,(I was bullied a lot in school simply for being the new kid) so to have one of these kids from this new town actually be my friend I was in Heaven.And then it turns out she was planning what would have been my r*pe had his wife not come home...... I really don't have adequate words to describe the crushing feeling I feel.

What kind of father "tickles" (that's what he called what he did to me,he "tickled" me where no one else had ever touched me) their children's friends? What kind of a father puts his hands on his children's friends in any way period?!

I don't know what made me go back to that house? I had been there once before 7 months earlier in March for Andrea's 13th birthday party and her Dad killed one of their kittens right in front of me (the kitten was asleep on the engine of his van because it was cold out,he turned on the van and he let the engine get hot knowing the kitten was on the engine..... when the poor kitty was gone from this earth he stood there laughing,later that night while Andrea was opening presents her Dad tried to pin me to the family room couch.I KNEW her Dad was creepy so WHY on earth did I go back 7 months later in September? How gullible and naive could I have been?!

I know and I can say now that it wasn't my fault I was 14 and he was 35-36 years old but I wish I had been smarter.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Honey,the support is so very very appreciated it really is.

Survivor

#84 halo

halo
  • Survivor

Posted 27 December 2007 - 09:07 AM

I often think about what was going through my father's head before he decided to abuse me. How does it even occur to someone to do that to a child esp. their child?

He died 6 years after he started doing it and I want to ask him if it was worth it considering that I will have to live with it EVERY SINGLE DAY for the rest of my life. Over a decade has passed since he died.

#85 blondie2002

blondie2002
  • I'm Awesome! Section Moderater for "MyLife"

• Section Moderator

Posted 04 May 2008 - 11:20 PM

It was definately premeditated as far as W ::)barf: is concerned, because he closed the door to his room while talking to me. :scared2:

Edited by blondie2002, 22 April 2009 - 12:43 AM.

#86 Aurora_Eve

Aurora_Eve

Posted 12 August 2008 - 02:16 PM

ever since coming across this thread, i've wondered if it was premeditated.

I have an incredibly good memory, yet I can't really remember any details of what happened. I realize I could be suppressing... but I sort of doubt it. And there was opportunity for friends of the guy to slip me something - even though I'm cautious.

What bugs me most is I thought those friends were my friends too - and if it was premeditated, I think they had to have helped.

#87 Jenn2000

Jenn2000

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:46 PM

I know that not only was it premeditated but that I was not the first or last girl to be tortured like I was. My "best friend" sold me to a group of guys and she drugged me too. I was tortured for three days before they got tired of me and she came back to take me home. She then told all our other friends that it was my idea, no one believed that I had been raped.

Jenn :bawling:

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.