Photo

Let's share something good with each other

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#76 antique_knot

antique_knot

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:31 AM

it was of christmas..i was 4 and it was the last year i believed in santa but by far the greatest. I have video of it and i was cute as crap and i had cute sayings that i had learned from all my big 6 year old friends at day care that i totally would cringe saying today but the part i remeber most was this cinnamon vanilla smell mixed with my basement smell and i was wearig these white stockings with a red stitch on the toe and i had this dinosaur that was a rockstar and she had a blue microphone and a purple tummy with a jewel and long hair and i like loved that toy and i also had gotten these lisa frank sttckers that came on a roll and i intended to put them everywhere. And my mom had put me in these cowboy boots that i remeber i was for sme reason horribly uncordinatied.thats all i remember but it was amazingly magical and warm and happy

#77 blondie2002

blondie2002
  • I'm Awesome! Section Moderater for "MyLife"

• Section Moderator

Posted 20 January 2009 - 08:44 PM

Another early childhood memory that I'm recalling atm, is mine and R's dad makeing green syrup for our pancakes. :lol:

#78 MatthewJ123

MatthewJ123
  • Child of the Light

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:29 PM

getting my brother so full of chocolate cake mix all over him that my mom told him off. (positive for me not so for him maybe, but mom was the dumb one for leaving a 7 and 2 yr old alone with cake mix lol)

#79 Nighteagle

Nighteagle

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:29 AM

My earliest happy memory is ...sitting with my mom and dad watching Apollo 11 splashdown. I was three years old.

#80 BEAUTYWITHIN

BEAUTYWITHIN

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:31 PM

I'm new here and this is my first post. My earliest memory is when i was thirteen and the man that... well this man left and was never to be seen or heard from again. That was the fourth happiest day of my life.

#81 mockingbird

mockingbird
  • She built a cathedral from the splinters of her shattering.

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:14 PM

Sitting in my backyard reading a book about bugs.

#82 DW123

DW123

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:27 AM

This is a great thread. it's good to focus on happy stuff.

My earliest happy memory is of teaching my brother to ride my skateboard when I was 5 and he was 3. He kept falling off, so I cleaned up his cuts, and showed him how to ride properly.

Danny.

Edited by DW123, 08 July 2009 - 08:28 AM.

#83 MatthewJ123

MatthewJ123
  • Child of the Light

Posted 11 July 2009 - 01:02 AM

the day we got my dog, Lucky... definitely a positive memory

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.