Why this group is special

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Myriam

Myriam
  • Contributing Member

Posted 15 January 2002 - 11:51 AM

(((((((((((Michelle))))))))))))

Thank you ,you've pointed out exactly what I've been thinking about all you wonderful people.
Love

Myriam

#32 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2002 - 11:56 AM

((((((Michelle))))))))

Thankyou so much for that and yes i will agree that what you wrote is some excellent writing.:):)

Donna =)

#33 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2002 - 09:23 AM

Wow, Pandy's family. I am totally blushing from all the compliments. Thanks for all of them. I love you all.

Hugs,
Michelle

#34 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2002 - 08:44 AM

Definitely belongs in the Wonderful Threads Forum, I reckon!!
Amazing, touching words.
Thank you....
(((hugs)))
Lili xxx

#35 widefront

widefront

Posted 13 August 2002 - 02:43 PM

thank you. your message is so important to me, i will print it out and carry it in the emergency procedure folder my therapist had me create. i carry inspirational messages and loving letters from friends in addition to what to do when i am in crisis. i need to be reminded of my value as a person. i still have problems believing that.

#36 CorvetteGal

CorvetteGal

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:36 PM

I havent been here long but I feel this group is special because they are empowering uplifting and been thru something similiar as everyone else or knows about it in the same way as they know someone close to them whos been thru it. :yahoo:

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.