Welcome new people

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#46 lucy

lucy
  • Taking my mask off and trying to like who I see in the mirror

• Team Welcome

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:16 AM

Welcome! I am glad that you have found the site! I hope that Pandys will be able to support as you travel along your healing journey whether you have decided to register or not :)

Take gentle care
Lucy

#47 burkeev

burkeev

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

I am so happy to have found this site. I am still so unsure of what's going on and how I feel, and am glad to have found a place full of what seems like wonderful people.

#48 Lughnasadh

Lughnasadh

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:02 PM

Hi,

I'm very happy to have found this site. I have kept what happened to me a secret for nearly 20 years. Recently I told a friend. She has been very good to me and has urged me to find a support group so that I can talk to people who understand what happened.

I still find it extremely difficult to talk about my situation and it's slow going. I hope that I can open up a little more here and in doing so be able to help others too.

#49 lucy

lucy

• Team Welcome

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:13 PM

Welcome guys! :)

#50 Marellya

Marellya

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

:) Thank you for the lovely welcome.
I am new here but i hope i can get something out of this forum and help others too. I was part of another support forum relating to the same issues but i found it cold and completely unhelpful on any level. This one seems really good and a lot more warm and welcoming.
Hugs from North west England :)
M

#51 Abbeyjoy

Abbeyjoy
  • Survivor

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:15 PM

Hello, new to the site. I am a multiple rape survivor. One being someone I never knew, and the other being a partner. I have just recently started to talk about it and come forward. Anyone have any good books or sites they would like to suggest?

#52 lucy

lucy

• Team Welcome

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:45 AM

Hello Abbeyjoy,

Welcome :)

Good for you for taking steps in our recovery and coming forward! I thought that you might like to check out the book forum there are discussions for healing books. I hope that you will find the books that you are looking for

Lucy :)

#53 mcook

mcook

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:59 AM

Hello all, 

I am new to this site but have been following it for a few weeks. I am a sexual assault survivor and have been working intensively within the last year to heal. After lots of work I can see manifestations of growth within many facets of my life. Thank you for the opportunity to find support and to share within a safe and supportive forum. I am very much looking forward to taking the next steps in my journey!  

#54 Desertfox

Desertfox

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:55 AM

I am a mom to three little boys.

Abused from toddler to teen by my grandfather.

New here because I can't carry this alone any longer...and I want to heal.

#55 Susan

Susan

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:33 AM

Hi Desertfox,

Welcome! You may want to visit our "Introduce Yourself" forum found here. :)

hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

Peace to you,

Susan

#56 kizza

kizza

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:14 PM

hello everyone, Im new here.

From Scotland. Really need some healing space just now.

So hi all and look forward to getting to know you  xx

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.