• Guests

Posted 18 January 2002 - 03:47 PM

I'm giggling too much to answer!

heeheeheeheeheeheehee

#32 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2002 - 06:22 PM

*Little Donnie runs over to Lil' Troy and gives him a great big HUG* :) I love legos...would you like to build a castle Troy? :)

#33 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2002 - 08:43 PM

wow, little Lou, you like Anne of Green Gables? that's such a coincidence, 'cause it's my favourite book and it's the one i brought here with me, even before i knew you liked it!

little Gaia wants to play with Troy-Boy, too... 'cause big Gaia's boyfriend's name is Troy, so she and little Gaia like Troy-Boy already. i'll play trucks!

#34 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2002 - 05:55 PM

lil steph starts to cry and asks for a group hug but we lose our balance and go tumbling back to the blanket in a fit of giggles...we are so silly

#35 Nadey

Nadey

Posted 22 January 2002 - 09:45 AM

we just watching dinky dragon look for all the baddies.  

#36 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2002 - 03:02 AM

oooh, oooh
a dragon! a real, live dragon! i've always wanted to meet a real, live inperson (well, in dragon) dragon!
*jumps up and down*
i thought i'd be scared
but you look nice
and your sweet dragon breath
doesn't even melt the ice!

#37 Guest_golden lady_*

Guest_golden lady_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2002 - 08:50 PM

Hey, Chanpooh, can I push you? How high do you want to go?

#38 Louise

Louise
  • Kicking arsenic

• Administrator

Posted 18 January 2002 - 03:51 PM

Hey Shell I'm so glad you're here, nobody better be mean to you, little friend...and yeah let's do "Fernando:..."There was somethin' in the air that night They died of fright Fernando"...giggles...I wanna marry Benny when I grow up and Tracy your hair is so pretty you can be Anna from abba....

#39 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2002 - 06:32 PM

*lil Aoife loves lego*

can I play too donnie and troy?

#40 Sasha

Sasha
  • worthless object of pity

• Chatterator

Posted 19 January 2002 - 08:06 PM

little Sasha loves lego and building things Troy can I help you, Aoife and Donnie make your castle? ls you want to come help too?

#41 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2002 - 06:05 PM

*Lil donnie hugs lil sasha* You can have my place on the blanket, ill lay on the cool grass...:)

#42 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2002 - 10:56 AM

*lil michelle is out in the field picking wild flowers for everyone*

#43 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2002 - 03:07 AM

Sweet dragon are you out of your mind?
You missed the jello, you must be blind
Don't worry this dragon doesn't bite
But I can fly higher than a kite
So nope no need to be scared
But beware of the jello,  be prepared.

#44 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2002 - 05:37 PM

Lil Chanpooh wants to play....Pandy's Park looks soooo fun. She doesn't know if anybody would like her. She's really little, but she's not a baby. She wonders if somebody will play with her and she likes lots of hugs and kisses. Maybe one of the teenies can hold her for a while or push her on the swing....Lil Chanpooh hides and watches everyone, just for a little while.....:)

#45 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2002 - 03:43 PM

and she can't type either -

you don't look like MICE!
You look NICE!!

Can I still play?

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.