Who wants to play?

• Please log in to reply
646 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2002 - 04:00 PM

"No fair, that's MY tree!!!!"  
Runs up to Sasha,  sits next to her, offers a warm gooey s'more...

"You'd better like ABBA."

Grins goofy.

"Look- A tire swing!!!!!"
Looks at Sasha, "Wanna come play????  We're waiting for you!!!!""

#2 Louise

Louise
  • Kicking arsenic

• Administrator

Posted 19 January 2002 - 04:41 PM

Hey Lil Nadey! Everone's allowed to play, little friend. Nobody should be left out.....hey...Zoomy likes to push the little ones on the swings...

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2002 - 09:30 PM

This is great -- I have lincoln logs at home, I'm going to go get them!  Be back soon...
Shaina

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2002 - 07:35 PM

*lil michelle sits down next to  lil sasha she is not ready to be a teenie either. She brigs some crayons with her. :)*

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2002 - 08:21 AM

hee hee

new best thing I found last night-
renaming constellations...

Orion is now Xena
The Big Dipper is "Skillet"

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2002 - 03:26 AM

off to bed i must go too
but it sure was fun to play with you!

#7 lauren louise

lauren louise

Posted 26 November 2002 - 12:13 AM

*yay*lauren sayes as she plonks herself down on the sidewalk,i wanna draw some hearts and a big cute teddy bear..starts to draw but messes it up and starts to cry...so jen gives me a big big hug and makes me happy again...do you like hopscotch jen?coz we can play if you like??

#8 ~Lindsay~

~Lindsay~
  • I believe all will be well.

Posted 28 May 2003 - 08:10 PM

C'mon Crystal, we can jump together!  Its more fun with others.  Anyone else want to join?  This is a really special rope...it can stretch out to any length and fit as many people in it.  And if Kristen or Barbara gets tired, I can turn the rope too....both jumping and turning are lots an' lots of fun!!!  *Giggling and jumping up and down with Crystal*

"Cinderella dressed in yella went upstairs to kiss a fella.  By mistake she kissed a snake, how many doctors does it take?  One, two, three, four......c'mon Crystal, the more we jump, the more doctors it takes to help her!"

#9 Louise

Louise
  • Kicking arsenic

• Administrator

Posted 18 January 2002 - 04:03 PM

Hey...it's my friend Sasha...I like to talk, but I can be quiet too if you want me to just sit for a while...can I hold your hand?
I have a song too, Sash..
"Row row row ya boat
Gently down the stream
Kick ya teacher overboard
And listen to her scream"

You like that one? I got another then:

"What's the time
Ten to nine
Hang ya knickers on the line
If they tear
I don't care
go and buy another pair"

#10 nature_mommy

nature_mommy

Posted 19 January 2002 - 04:46 PM

runs to the paddock and leans over gaping at all the horses.
i think i'll pick.....*points to a tiny black and white pony* that one!!!!! jumps up and down, where do i get it? who knows how to open this thing?

and hey i want a daisy chain for me and my pony, and i have always wanted to learn how to make them can you teach me?

#11 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2002 - 09:29 PM

Oooooh Troy you have cars and trucks huh, any motorcycles? I just love motorcycles...if you have one can i pretty please with a cherry on top play with it? :)

How cool everyone wants to play legos and build a big big way big castle...everyone can be princesses and Troy can be our prince.:)

*Lil' Donnie hugs whitehorse back in tight tight teletubbie huggies*

Little star thats a real cool fire engine you have there, does it make siren noises?

#12 Guest_On My Way_*

Guest_On My Way_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2002 - 08:00 PM

eeewww...Teenies! Yucky!

They think there so cool...sep their not!

**"teenies weenies
                  bubble head beenies"**

(giggles)

#13 Louise

Louise
  • Kicking arsenic

• Administrator

Posted 25 January 2002 - 03:22 AM

and I want to give little mingo and michelle hugs and we can lay down on my soft pink rug...see how the stars make pictures? We have the southern cross in australia I think it looks like a saucepan. And the same moon that's shining on little Lou in Australia shines on all my friends everywhere and loves us all and gives us all her light.....

#14 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2002 - 11:46 PM

bookworm moni looks around
not a whisper not a sound
no one here to play today?
well, i'll have some fun anyway...

*bends down and with the snow
builds an igloo so the pup won't be cold*
pup likes the house but wants to play
then, moni remembers- pup needs a name!

wish snowy and mingo were here to play
maybe somebody can think up a name...

#15 lauren louise

lauren louise

Posted 26 November 2002 - 12:19 AM

oh and i forgot about my finger paints...."splat" i jokingly splat some on jens leg and erupt into giggles...oh no jens splatted some right on my forhead...heehee

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.