Afraid to post?

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#91 Katrina7

Katrina7
  • Be Brave Reshape Create Reclaim -Chevelle

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:46 PM

I have had a really hard time starting a topic about myself. I guess I dont think my abuse was as bad as what some other people here. Also a few yrs ago I wrote down everything I could remember about my abuse. It was very hard I guess Im just not ready to go back into all that, even though it helped me sooo much and I know that it would help again if I share here. I dont have a problem replying to others. I hope I am helping. I have gotten a few thank yous from people saying I really helped. Of course no ones the same I hope Im not offending anyone if I am Im sorry. I dont know I guess im just not ready to post too much about what happened to me.

Much Love
Kathryn

#92 skat

skat
  • Skat

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:20 PM

Thank you for this thread! I just joined recently, and went into the introductions section. All of a sudden i clammed up and freaked out and just couldn't say anything about myself or anything I've experienced. Not even a simple hi to everyone. This thread makes me feel more at ease to know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

#93 Aelysta

Aelysta

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:30 PM

I think this thread is a great idea to, i'm really nervous abouting posting sometimes, it took me a while to post in the introductions section to but this is a little confidence boost or something like that i guess :)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.